SA Kitesurf, Big Bay
Muster up all your courage and take flight with a phenomenal kitesurfing experience, courtesy of SA Kitesurf, located in Blouberg’s Big Bay area – and end your 2016 at the heights of fun!
Being a surface water sport, it combines aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding and gymnastics, culminating in an extreme sport featuring high on the list of all self-respecting adrenaline junkies! Propelled across the water on a kiteboard, using the strength of the wind with a large controllable power kite, kiteboarders can ride their waves, taking full advantage of natures untamed vigor!
Surfers can enjoy their sport, rest assured that they’re in good hands, with lessons administered by IKO certified instructors who are experts in their field, keen to share their knowledge, prowess and experience! SA Kitesurfing also boasts branches in The Gorge in Oregon, and in Jacksonville, in Florida in the USA!
Liberate the happiest part of your soul and embark on a journey of Kitesurfing, with the wind rapidly blowing through your hair, feeling the surge of excitement as you soar!
Big Bay: Introductory Beach Kiteboarding Lesson for 1 Person!
Location14 Beach Boulevard, Table View
Deal: An Introductory Beach Kiteboarding Lesson for 1 Person at only R499 (Value: R1190)!
The introductory lesson teaches the following:
- Coupon expires on 31 March 2017.
- Coupon entitles holder to an introductory beach kiteboarding lesson for 1 person.
- Booking essential and subject to availability, contact SA Kitesurf via email on sakitesurf[at]gmail.com for bookings.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to appointment or coupon will be forfeited.
- Please note: introductory beach kiteboarding lesson is subject to weather permitting.
- No shows forfeit their coupon.
- Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The image displayed is merely a representation.
- 14 Beach Boulevard, Table View