Reptile Garden in Bellville and Somerset West invites all reptile-appreciators to their wonderful world of reptile exploration!
These super fun and incredibly interactive reptile display parks are nestled within Stodels Nursery Bellville and Monkey Town in Somerset West.
Traipse through this reptilian paradise, showcasing over 35 different species of reptiles, each eager to allow learners, young and old, to experience the awesomeness of indigenous and exotic reptiles first-hand, resulting in a new-found fascination with these scaly inhabitants.
Parents are welcome to marvel at the gorgeous array of flora offered by Stodels, or perhaps even catch a bite at the in-house restaurant at Monkey Town, while their kids are ecstatically occupied by the Reptile Garden, which invariably provides them with hours of animated memories of their adventures around the reptiles they’ll learn so much about – and be eager to share!
Take a walk on the wild side – and discover the magnificence of reptiles!
A World of Discovery: Entrance Passes for up to 6 People to Reptile Garden!
LocationBellville, located at Stodels Somerset West Located at Monkey Town
Deal 1: Four Entrance Tickets to Reptile Garden Bellville at only R29 (Value: R60)!
Deal 2: Four Entrance Tickets to Reptile Garden Somerset West at only R29 (Value: R60)!
Deal 3: Six Entrance Tickets to Reptile Garden Bellville at only R 39 (Value: R90)!
Deal 4: Six Entrance Tickets to Reptile Garden Somerset West at only R39 (Value: R90)!
- Coupon expires on 31 May 2017.
- Coupon entitles holder to option selected upon purchase.
- Coupon from Monday to Sunday (10am to 5pm).
- Please note: booking not required.
- Please contact Reptile Garden on 084 776 3537for queries.
- Redemption on presentation of coupon.
- No shows will forfeit their coupon.
- Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The image displayed is merely a representation
- Bellville, located at Stodels Somerset West Located at Monkey Town