Frequently Asked Questions
- From your Homepage:
- Login to your Wikideals Account (if you are a first time buyer and do not have a Wikideals Account please click SIGNUP on the Homepage to setup your Wikideals Account).
- Select the Deal you want and click SHOP NOW, you will be directed to the Payments Page.
- On Payments Page please review your order, select the quantity and choose your payment method. You can either pay using your credit card or via EFT (when paying via EFT please ensure you email your proof of payment together with your reference/order number to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can shop on Wikideals using your VISA & Mastercard credit cards OR via EFT (when paying via EFT please ensure you email your proof of payment together with your reference/order number to email@example.com).
- All Wikideals Coupons will display redemption instructions – please follow the steps to redeem your Wikideals Coupon. .
- Yes, unless otherwise specifically stated in the Terms and Conditions (Fine Print) of usage.
- Unfortunately all Wikideals Coupons are non-refundable. However most Wikideals Coupons are transferable – why not give your Wikideals Coupon to a friend or family member as a gift.
- If your payment is processed successfully, your Wikideals Coupon will be emailed to you within 2 hours - however, due to internet security measures taken by email service providers and companies, emails are sometimes flagged as spam mail and may be placed in your junk/spam folder.
Note: To prevent this from occurring, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
To retrieve your Wikideals Coupon we suggest you;
A. Access your inbox junk/spam folder to retrieve your Wikideals Coupon.
B. Log into your Wikideals Account to retrieve your Wikideals Coupon.
- We have put stringent security measures in place to ensure the integrity of your payment information. Your payment information is transmitted securely via Secure Socket Layers, and at no time do we store any of your payment information – ensuring your Wikideals purchase is absolutely 100% safe and secure at all times!
- We research every vendor to ensure we deal with only the most trusted brands - however should a vendor not honour your Wikideals Coupon or shuts down, we will try our utmost to compensate you.
However, please understand that businesses/vendors use Wikideals to market their brand (much like newspaper, radio, television etc.), and we are in no way affiliated to the business/vendor.
9 |I no longer wish to receive Wikideals Newsletters to my email inbox. How do I unsubscribe from this service?
- It’s really simple! You can either unsubscribe directly through your Wikideals Newsletter or via your Wikideals Account.
- Login to your Wikideals Account.
- Once logged in, click My Account at the top of the Homepage – you will be directed to the My Account Page, click editon the right-hand side of Newsletter. On this page Click Here to unsubscribe from your Wikideals Newsletters.
How to unsubscribe from Wikideals Newsletters via my Wikideals Account:
From the Homepage;
How to unsubscribe from Wikideals Newsletters directly through my Wikideals Newsletter:
b. Click the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of your Wikideals Newsletter.
- It's really simple! Follow the instructions below to obtain a password.
- Click Login, you will be directed to your Login Box. Below your Login Box click Forgot Your Password? you will directed to the Forgot Your Password Page.
- In the box allocated on this page, enter your email address and click Submit. A new password will be emailed to you. Use your email address and your new password to login to your Wikideals Account.
From the Homepage:
Note: Once you have logged into your Wikideals Account, we suggest you change the new password we have emailed you to a password you can easily remember.
- From the Homepage:
- Login to your Wikideals Account.
- Once logged in, click My Account on the Homepage to access your Wikideals Account.
- On this page, click Change Password under Account Information – you will be directed to Edit Account Information.
- On this page, tick Change Password – 2 data boxes will appear, please enter the required data and click Save. Use your new password for your next login session.
- Contact our Business Partner Support Centre on 086 111 4962 OR mail us at email@example.com.