SUP Cape Town
Calling all fun junkies to the V &A Waterfront or Century City area for the hottest Mother City sporting activity for those in the know– Stand-Up paddling!
SUP Cape Town, leaders in Stand-Up Paddling in South Africa, are here to offer you, our most energetic Wikipeeps, the chance to be a part of the new global craze, SUP’ing – or more commonly known as paddle boarding!
If fun under the Cape Town sun, gliding through glistening water as you feel, is your idea of a good time, then book your space now! There’s also the added perk of staying fit and flexible, and you can take your pick – SUP’ing on the ocean, in rivers or through canals at the V&A Waterfront and Century City!
Grab your best buddies, strap on your fun suit and get ready to splash, ripple and paddle your way to the best time you’ve ever had! What are you waiting for?
Are you up for the challenge?
Attention Fun-Seekers! Stand-Up Paddling for up to 4 People at The V&A Waterfront or Intaka Island in Century City – brought to you by SUP Cape Town!
LocationLower Long St, V & A Waterfront
Deal 1: A 1 Hour Stand-Up Paddle Session for 2 People at only R150 (Value: R300)!
Deal 2: A 1 Hour Stand-Up Paddle Session for 4 People at only R295 (Value: R600)!
- Coupon expires on 31 May 2016.
- Coupon entitles holder to option selected upon purchase.
- Coupon valid from Monday to Sunday (10am to 5pm), weather permitting.
- Booking essential and subject to availability, contact SUP Cape Town on 082 789 0411 for bookings.
- All equipment included.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Redemption on presentation of coupon.
- No shows forfeit their coupon.
- Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The image displayed is merely a representation.
- Lower Long St, V & A Waterfront